Read On Chandler
A Collaborative Literacy Project comprised of community organizations and businesses committed to ensuring that every child, birth through five, obtains the necessary literacy skills for school readiness.
- Within five years, 70% of students within Chandler’s more vulnerable neighborhoods will enter Kindergarten with their first Pre-K assessment scores as a benchmark.
- Improving early childhood literacy through the development of a shared vision: the establishment of a City-sponsored literacy goal that all children entering kindergarten are ready to succeed in school.
This will be accomplished through effective leadership and governance, the use of data to align and adapt resources and the establishment of a dedicated structure and staffing.
- Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
- Arizona SciTech Festival
- Arizona State University, Polytechnic Campus
- BASIS Charter Schools
- Boys & Girls Club
- Chandler Care Center
- Chandler Christian Community Center
- Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Chandler Education Foundation
- Chandler Unified School District
- City of Chandler
- Dignity Health
- Downtown Chandler Community Partnership
- East Valley Institute of Technology
- East Valley Jewish Community Center
- First Things First
- For Our City
- Helios Education Foundation
- Kyrene Family Resource Center
- Kyrene School District
- Mesa Public Schools
- Read On Arizona
- Seton Catholic School
- Si Se Puede Foundation
- Valley Christian High School